Bible Stories and Lessons
Historically, many analogies have been used to describe the Bible. In Bible Stories and Lessons, the Bible is likened to a chest full of treasures to be searched for the discovery of the many riches inside. This nine-book series introduces its readers to some of the jewels in the Bible including:
• How the seven days of Creation reveal God’s awesome plan and purpose for each reader.
• Descriptions of and lessons from the journey of the seven men of faith as listed in Hebrews 11.
• A narration of the children of Israel’s journey from Egypt to Canaan, and the lessons that apply to the reader’s life.
Each book is full of beautiful illustrations that will awaken the imagination of readers and make the stories come alive. Each story unit includes lesson summaries that can be adapted for use within a wide range of ages and venues, such as family devotionals, Bible Quiz meetings, Sunday School, VBS, after-school clubs, camps, church weekend events, and evangelistic outreach. To delve further into this treasure chest, be sure to look at the companion books for Bible Stories and Lessons:
• A Free Printable Activity Book is available for each story book. Including mazes, word searches, crossword puzzles, dot-to-dot pictures, coloring pages, and cut-and-paste worksheets, these activities provide an engaging method of reinforcing the material each child learns.
• The JBQ Study Guide is a series of Bible Quiz questions drawn from the biblical teachings presented in each story book. Categorized by level of difficulty and in both numerical and alphabetical order, this book can be used as an outline for teaching the stories, memorizing God’s Word, and participating in a Bible Quiz program.
No reviews yet
WRITE A REVIEW
SITIO EN ESPAÑOL
halo publishing international imprints
©2015 Halo Publishing International