We know that consistent content creation is critical to promote your books and build your brand. If you don’t have a consistent online presence, you are behind your competition. You need to create consistent content that builds your authority and drives awareness to your book. Your brand needs to create evergreen (“timeless”) content that serves your audience for years to come.
- YouTube – Build trust faster with videos on the internet’s second-largest search engine.
- Podcasts – Distribute your content onto 8 different podcast platforms, including Spotify, Apple, and Google Podcasts.
- Blog Posts – Optimize your blog posts with relevant search-engine-optimized keywords that will help boost your website’s SEO rankings.
- LinkedIn Articles – Boost your authority by publishing articles for professionals in your network.
- Email Newsletters – Engage and serve your email list.
- Social Media Audiograms – Create a “micro-content” that reaches your audience on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Quote Graphics – Position yourself as a thought-leader in your industry.
There is only so much marketing copy you can write about your book before you have saturated your target audience. But in one minute or less, you can tap into the visual, auditory, and emotional senses of your potential reader with a book trailer. A book trailer is designed to get the buzz going, driving sales and increased interest.
You know you’ve created an amazing legacy, but if you don’t get it in front of the right committees, you won’t get the recognition you deserve. Set your book up to be in contention for the local and national prizes in the appropriate category for your book. A book award can be the one thing that launches your career and increases your book sales. And who doesn’t want to sell more books?! We will nominate your book for 3 awards.
Just a few of our many Award-Winning Authors:
A raving review gives your book legitimacy; it is a teaser that can capture the interest of your readers, helping to generate book sales. You can elect to have the book review placed on the back cover of your book before it goes to press.
Target your advertising with an annotation in Book Advance. Our catalog highlights the best of books for young readers to retail and library buyers.
Circulation: 7,000 top U.S. booksellers and librarians; and in PDF format to over 27,000 international and domestic customers.
We will work with the author to develop a professional package of promotional materials targeted at generating speaking engagements and building the author’s platform for potential collaboration with non-profits, churches, and other relevant organizations.
Electronic Press Kit will include the author’s professional photo (provided by author), about the author, about the book(s), speaking topics, and information on existing programs that the author is offering. All materials will be professionally edited by a Halo Editor.
You will receive both a digital version and a PDF file that is optimized for printing. You also have the option to professionally print your Press Kit using our printer.
Create the deluxe version of your book project by publishing a hardcover edition. You choose between glossy and matte.
- Convert paperback to hardcover
- Reset Cover Image to template
- Ingram Distribution (1st Year)
- Electronic Proof
- (2) Complimentary Books – Shipping not included
This kit covers the important materials that you need to maximize the impact of your author signing events. We professionally design customized business cards and bookmarks (50 copies of each, in full color).
To schedule a conference call with one of our marketing specialists to discuss the best marketing strategy for you and your book. Call 216-255-6756